EasyCork™ is a lightweight cork-filled PLA-based filament which is gravimetrically filled with approximately 30% cork fibres. The gravimetric filling with relatively lightweight cork fibres means that EasyCork™ has extremely high volumetric cork filling properties, allowing you to 3D print beautiful objects with great cork-like aesthetics and cork-like properties such as being lightweight and impact resistant.
EasyCork™ is a very easy to print material as it is based on our EasyFil™ PLA compound and the 30% gravimetrical filling with cork fibres make the filament absolutely warp-free. EasyCork™ has an excellent filament flowing behaviour allowing you to 3D print cork-like objects with high printing speeds. Certain geometric shapes can even be 3D printed with extremely high speeds.
EasyCork™ unique properties
- Real cork feel, look and smell
- High cork filling
- Zero warping
- Perfect first- and inter-layer adhesion
- Suitable for high printing speeds
- Impact resistant
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behavior
EasyCork™ has an excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerances, which makes this filament a perfect match with all common desktop 3D printers. Printing with EasyCork™ 3D printer filament will go very smoothly with basically all FFF/FDM technology based desktop 3D printers, such as: Ultimaker, RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa), WASP, Sharebot, Solidoodle, MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X), Leapfrog, UP! Plus, Up! Mini AND MANY MORE....!
Our EasyCork™ 3D printer filament is wrapped on a transparent ABS plastic spool which contains approximately 0.5Kg of filament. Our spool-wrapped EasyCork™ filaments are packed in a silica sealed bag and come in a full colour printed cardboard box, which in turn is also sealed in plastic. Please see below for more details with respect to the weight and packaging of our spool-wrapped EasyCork™ 3D printer filaments:
|Filament Net Weight:||± 0.5 Kg|
|Spool Size (D x h):||200 mm x 55 mm|
|Spool Hub Diameter:||52 mm|
|Carton Box Size (L x W x H):||200 mm x 200 mm x 60 mm|
|Packaged weight||1 Kg|
- Print temp: ± 210-260˚C *
- Heat bed: ± 60˚C (if you have a pint bed. It is not strictly necessary to use a heated bed)
- Print surface: Eurocel Blue Masking Tape, EasyPad™, adhesive sprays such as DimaFix
* Please note that these printing temperature settings are only indicative and serve as an advice. There are lots of different types of 3D printers, hot-ends and even nozzles which makes it impossible to give a precise temperature advice. These settings are meant to give a direction and are not fixed at all. Please do feel free to try out higher, or lower printing temperatures if you think it is better.
|Filament Net Weight||± 0.5 Kg|
|Material||EasyCork™ - Cork with PLA|
|Diameter Tolerance||+0.05 mm / -0.05mm|
|Print Temperature Guideline||± 210-260°C|
|Print Speed Guideline||Comparable with Cork|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: